Select a course
Your previous selection: General
Our general courses provide the best means of developing the student’s skills in French in the four core areas: speaking, reading
comprehension, writing and listening.
These courses also offer the opportunity to learn French grammar, sentence building and vocabulary in a 100 % French relaxed and
friendly and relaxed environment!
Intensity: approx 3 hours / week
Duration: 8 weeks
Level : All levels. From beginners (A1) to Advanced (B2)
Material required : Alter Ego + or Cosmoplite textbooks and exercise books.
SESSION TIMES :
Please note availabilities of courses may vary depending on the selected session.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
5.30pm - 8.30pm
2019-20 Fall: A204 Saturday
Product Code: 2019.20.n1.a204sa 2019-20
|Session||2019-20 - Fall|
14 Sep 2019 to 16 Nov 2019
Upon completion of the A204 level, you should be able to:
- Give advice and warn against something
- Indicate necessary changes
- Talk about the inhabitants of a country
- Discover stereotypes about another culture
- Understand and express a percentage and statistics
- Ask and talk about in life changes
- Express your feelings about life changes
- Talk about cultural differences
- Understand customs and manners of another country
- Understand a comparative study
- Talk about your life environment
Prerequisite: A203 or Placement test.
Cosmopolite is a modern and innovative French language method for adults. With a textbook and an exercise book for homework, it presents a
very structured, practical and comprehensive approach.
Cosmopolite 2 is used for levels A203 to B101
Approx $207.98 USD
Early-bird: General courses: $38.00 off