Select a course
Your previous selection: General
Our general courses provide the best means of developing the student’s skills in French in the four core areas: speaking, reading
comprehension, writing and listening.
These courses also offer the opportunity to learn French grammar, sentence building and vocabulary in a 100 % French relaxed and
friendly and relaxed environment!
Intensity: approx 3 hours / week
Duration: 8 weeks
Level : All levels. From beginners (A1) to Advanced (B2)
Material required : Alter Ego + or Cosmoplite textbooks and exercise books.
SESSION TIMES :
Please note availabilities of courses may vary depending on the selected session.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
5.30pm - 8.30pm
2019-20 Fall: A205 Wednesday
Product Code: 2019.20.n1.a205we 2019-20
|Session||2019-20 - Fall|
11 Sep 2019 to 13 Nov 2019
Upon completion of the A205 level, you should be able to:
- Understand headlines
- Explain your preference for a TV program
- Explain your likes and dislikes for movies
- Give your opinion about a movie
- Talk about your volunteering experience
- Make a touristic reservation
- Understand an article about a human interest story
- Understand the description and the reviews of a movie
- Understand the description of a touristic program
- Contribute to a blog
- Prepare a description of a touristic trip
Prerequisite: A204 or Placement test.
Alter Ego+ is a modern and innovative French language method for adults. With a textbook and an exercise book for homework, it presents a very structured, practical and comprehensive approach.
Alter Ego+2 is used for levels A203 to B101
Approx $207.98 USD
Early-bird: General courses: $38.00 off