Checkout or order again for another student.
A101 Complete Beginner
This class is for students who have never taken French classes in the past and who are complete beginner.
Upon completion of the A101 level, you should be able to:
- Spell your first name and your last name and understand someone who spells their first name and their last name
- Give the names of the countries in French
- Count (0-99)
- Perform and understand basic greetings
- Provide, without too much hesitation and in a continuous form, basic information on yourself, what you like and dislike
- Engage, without too much hesitation, in a short conversation to ask and answer basic questions in relation to yourself and someone else, provide and obtain basic information such as: first and last names, occupation, workplace, address, phone number, email address, nationality.
- Introduce someone
- Give explanations
- Fill out a simple questionnaire, write someone else's name, address, phone number, email address
- Mention by name countries and cities
- Locate places in a city
Material used: Cosmopolite 1, dossier 0 + dossier 1 + dossier 2 (lessons 1 and 2) (p.10-41)
Pace: Standard 9-week