Summer Camps for kids
Learn French and have fun this summer!
Through a variety of interactive and original activities, children embark on a voyage through culture and language! The main objective is to develop confidence in oral and written French within an immersive environment with French language activities and a unique blend of fun.
Our Camps are tailored for kids between the age of 6 and 11 years old. All levels are accepted, from beginner to advanced levels. Please note that we cannot accept any registration for children under the age of 6.
- ✓ an engaging theme for each week
- ✓ certified and experienced French instructors
- ✓ small groups to ensure efficient learning and individual attention
- ✓ extended hours to give working parents flexibility
Students are welcomed from 8:30 AM every morning at our campus on 934 Corydon where the classes will take place. Parents can pick up their children between 4:00 PM and 4:30 PM. If you cannot meet these hours, please contact our team to make an arrangement for a fee.
Every day, from Monday to Friday, French teachers offer interactive activities in French aiming at developing the students' skills in the French language. Our programs provide an enriched learning environment and encourage socializing in French to help students reach a high potential. Activities will sollicitate reading, writing, listening, speaking and crafting skills throughout the day.
On Wednesdays afternoon, a field trip will be organized with the French instructors.
|8.30 to 9.00 AM||Drop-off Hours|
|9.00 to 12.00 PM||Activities||Activities||Activities||Activities||Activities|
|12.00 to 1.00 PM||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch|
|1.00 to 4.00 PM||Activities||Activities||Excursion||Activities||Activities|
|4.00 to 4.30 PM||Pick-Up Hours|
*Note that each kid needs to bring his or her lunch. We provide snacks.
A Different Theme each Week
|July 2nd to 5th||
Learn French while embodying a super-hero and explore your environment like never before!Wednesday excursion*: Manitoba Museum
Note: 4 day-week
|July 8th to 12th||
Travel around the world to explore different French-speaking countries and discover a beautiful plurality of cultures in French!Wednesday excursion*: Fort Gibraltar
On Friday, possible participation at Blues Blanc Rouge, France's Bastille Day
|August 19th to 23rd||
Get onto your flying broom and meet us at Hogwarts! Dive into the world of Harry Potter in French and take part into different kinds of fun activities!Wednesday excursion*: Winnipeg Art Gallery
|August 26th to 30th||
Abracadabra! Beautiful stories and fantastic beasts are spreading happiness. Welcome to Neverland, or as we call it... le Pays Imaginaire!Wednesday excursion*: TBD (Winnipeg Art Gallery or Assiniboine Zoo)
As we are trying to accommodate all requests, your child might be put in a multi-levels group. Depending on the number of registrations, we
will try to put each child in its appropriate level.
But to ensure the quality of our program, the whole group is limited to 12 spots. 2 instructors will assist the students throughout the day. We recommend parents to enroll their children early to ensure availability.
Early Bird Price
|July 2nd - 5th||$320||$280|
The Alliance Française membership is mandatory ($10 per child, or $20 per family)
All admission fees for the excursions and transit fees are covered by the Summer Camps fees.
We are happy to offer the Early Bird price to those who sign up at least one month prior to the first day of the camp
- by June 2nd for the first week of camp
- by June 8th for the second week of camp
- by July 19th for the third week of camp
- by July 26th for the fourth week of camp.
Additional DISCOUNTS available:
- 10% for the second child if you register more than one child for the same week
- 10% on the second week if you register to more than one week
Please call us to benefit from these discounts on registration - 204-477-1515!
- Complete the Summer Camp form: download HERE and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign up for the week of your choice: click HERE or directly with us at 204-477-1515. Please register at least one week before the start of the camp to ensure availability.
- Notice given more than two weeks before start of class: refunds are subject to a $50 fee.
- Notice given two weeks (or less) before start of class: no refunds.
If you have any questions regarding our summer camps, do not hesitate to contact us at 204-477-1515 or at email@example.com.