Select a course
Your previous selection: Regular
Our general courses provide the best means of developing the student’s skills in French in the four core areas: speaking, reading
comprehension, writing and listening.
These courses also offer the opportunity to learn French grammar, sentence building and vocabulary in a 100 % French relaxed and
friendly and relaxed environment!
Intensity: 2.5 to 3 hours / class (depending on number of participants), once/week
Duration: 9 weeks
Level : All levels. From beginners (A1) to Advanced (B2)
Material required : Cosmoplite textbook and exercise book.
2020-21 Spring: A101 Thursday
Product Code: 2020.21.n4.a101th 2020-21
|Session||2020-21 - Spring|
22 Apr 2021 to 17 Jun 2021
This class is for students who have never taken French classes in the past and who are complete beginner.
Upon completion of the A101 level, you should be able to:
- Spell your first name and your last name and understand someone who spells their first name and their last name
- Give the names of the countries in French
- Count (0-99)
- Perform and understand basic greetings
- Provide, without too much hesitation and in a continuous form, basic information on yourself, what you like and dislike
- Engage, without too much hesitation, in a short conversation to ask and answer basic questions in relation to yourself and someone else, provide and obtain basic information such as: first and last names, occupation, workplace, address, phone number, email address, nationality.
- Introduce someone
- Give explanations
- Fill out a simple questionnaire, write someone else's name, address, phone number, email address
- Mention by name countries and cities
- Locate places in a city
Cosmopolite is a modern and innovative French language method for adults. With a textbook and an exercise book for homework, it presents a
very structured, practical and comprehensive approach.
Cosmopolite 1 is used for levels A101 to A202
Approx $255.87 USD